Hello Family! We talked briefly about trying a family blog so I thought the best thing to do was get it started. The title of our blog is JELLO EVERY SUNDAY. I should have perhaps put it to a vote, but it sounded so perfect I just went ahead and used it. Why? Well, one thing we have together as a family is our traditions. We have had many over the years but one thing always remains constant, even to this day, and that is Jello, every Sunday. Just ask Mom! Plus it's constant yet a little fruity!
I've invited all of you as authors, which means you can type things just like this, add pictures or movies, link us all to favorite sites, or just leave comments. Just sign in and click on NEW POST up at the top. Please feel free to add bad day moments, good day moments, special occasions, and of course, things that will make us all laugh! If you need help call me and I'll see if I can help. We hope that siblings, in-laws, grandparents and grandkids will all add something now and then. I know we talk pretty regularly but this can still be a fun way of being a part of each others lives.
If there are more email addresses let me know...I don't have Dad's new one and wondered about Jay and Melanie and Mikayla and Kurt... email them to me, don't post them here. I've tried to set this up to be 'safe' but it's still smart not to use a bunch of personal stuff like phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers :). Take care and let's have fun with this! Kathryn
Friday, August 8, 2008
Jello Every Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great slide show. Loved the reunion. School started for the kids today. Everyone enjoyed it. mark is in Kansas on a job. We love you all
Elaine
we are awesome
Post a Comment